The ideal candidate is expected to have:• Proven experience developing a web application using Reactjs and Tailwind CSS
• Proficiency in
• CSS and Tailwind
• Cloud base solution for CI/CD (Vercel/Cloudflare)
• Package managers (npm)
• Ability to implement user interfaces from existing designs (Figma)
• Some knowledge of design patterns
• Experience working as part of a remote team
• Experience integrating with an external API
• Good code review skills
• Excellent track record
Length of project is 2-3 months. May be extended if developer is able to work on some of our other projects. Compensation based on level of experience. If interested in the role, please submit your resume to email@example.com
Applications that explain how your experience makes you uniquely qualified to fulfill the responsibilities listed above will be given extra attention.
We look forward to hearing from you!